Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Investing in Quality Clothing & Accessories

I will be the first person to tell you that I have no problem buying something on sale or picking up a cute top from Gap or H&M. Not everything I own is high-end designer and worth $1000. I love to mix stuff up and as long as it's cute and looks good on me, then I'll buy it.

That being said, I am a believer in the idea of spending money on good quality, well designed clothing and accessories that will last. I like to call them "Investment Pieces."

Everyone has different ideas about what items are considered investment pieces. These are my choices that I am personally willing to invest more in.

A Great Trench Coat

A Classic Watch

Leather Pumps in Black & Beige

A Quality Bag

A Tall Leather Boot

Pearl Stud Earrings

Sturdy, High Quality Luggage

What are the key pieces that you think are worth investing in?









No comments:

Post a Comment