Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring Table Settings

I know i'm probably jumping the gun with it only being the first week of March, but I want winter to be over so badly. I wanted to share some spring table settings that I hope will inspire you this coming spring. This is especially helpful when planning for Easter or Passover.

 Perfect for Easter if you want to go the non-pastel route

A great take on purple without going over the top
(Sometimes all over purple comes off a bit tacky)

I think this may be my next tea party color scheme


So many people shy away from yellow, but I love it! So cheery

Pink and Gold via Citrus & Orange

I usually don't like bright green, but this is lovely

I love this look for a ladies lunch

Has anyone started to plan their Easter or Passover tables yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment