Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Breakfast Menu

At my house, we eat twice on Easter, a breakfast around 10 a.m. at my parents house, and then lunch at my grandparents house a 3 p.m. My mother makes a lovely breakfast and it's great to sit down with my immediate family for a leisurely holiday meal. 

These are a few of my favorite breakfast items and recipes.

My Mom and I are both big quiche fans.

I make pretty good scones but my sister Ann's are even better.


Pre-baked Bacon from Costco
This is great for a crowd because you can reheat it in large quantities and it crisps very well, even in a microwave.

A season fresh fruit platter
I love this display!

Wild Mushrrom & Goat Cheese Omelets
My Dad man's the egg pan at my house.

Crispy, Buttermilk Waffles
We always have waffles for breakfast on holidays.

Does anyone else do a big breakfast or brunch on holidays?



No comments:

Post a Comment