Friday, February 8, 2013

What to Wear to Work

I have been working full time for about 4 years and in that time I have have worked at offices that were business attire, business casual and (at my current job!) just plain casual.

I have never been one for the matchy-matchy suit, as a matter of fact I avoid them at all costs. I only end up wearing them on job interviews and even then I insist on only wearing a skirt suit. I usually aim for a Jacqueline Kennedy White House-era style as appose to corporate powerhouse chick.

That being said, so many women don't have the option of going casual or business casual each day at work. This posts is meant for these lovely ladies.

Since you know I hate matchy-matchy, I found a bunch of great suit separates that can easily be mixed and matched. So much more stylish, and versatile, than owning five matching suits.






The only matching suit that I recommend that you purchase is a black skirt or pants suit because they can easily be broken up and worn separately. Plus, in a pinch, a classic black suit always works.

Tune in on Monday for some great, work-appropriate accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment