Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ski Bunny

I am not a huge fan of snow, especially when I am shoveling it or driving in it, but a winter weekend in the mountains does sound tempting, especially if their is a cozy lodge to go back to. Normally when I think of ski clothes, I think big, puffy and unfashionable. It turns out ski outfits can be quite fashionable without having to sacrifice the functional aspects like warmth and protection from the winter elements.

Newly inspired by all the cute ski-wear, I put together some cute outfits.


 
If you are like me, and are not exactly a pro skier, you can always retreat to the lodge, sit in front of the fire, and enjoy liquored-up cocoa and a good book.


The mountains of Vermont and Colorado are no place for mini skirts and stiletto pumps. That being said, you still want to look good. Try these cute but cozy looks on for size.



Any favorite ski destinations worth sharing? I am partial to Vermont, but that's because I am on the east coast.


No comments:

Post a Comment