Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscar Fashion Top Picks

I love movies as much as the next person, but the best part of the Oscars isn't the awards, it's the red carpet. Most people tune in to watch the show from 8 till 11 p.m. while I am hovered over my computer from 6-8 p.m. trying to get constant red carpet fashion updates. 

These are my top picks for the evening:

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

I generally do not like the big pouffy dress on the red carpet, but this Dior won me over. The fabric is amazing and the fit is just right. 

Naomi Watts in Armani Prive

I normally am not a fan of the two different shoulder styles look, but I really like this one, maybe because the fit is perfect on top. The sparkle is lovely as well.

Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton

I love the black and blue here and I think the fit is great. I am in love with the hair as well.


Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab

I've missed Miss Bullock on the carpet. She is back in black and looking classic chic.

Maria Menounos in Romona Keveza

I know some people will think the hair is a bit over the top, but I though the color and the fit of this dress was fantastic.

To see the rest of my top pics...yes there are more, you can check out my Red Carpet Style board on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment