Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Street Chic: Nicole Richie


I remember when Nicole Richie first stepped on the fashion scene, as the sidekick of the infamous Paris Hilton. My has she come along way since then! Not only has her personal style improved by leaps and bounds but she was able to do what Paris never could,  which is be know for something beyond making tabloid headlines.

Richie's popular House of Harlow 1960 brand has expanded from jewelry to include clothes and accessories and has helped cement her status as a full-fledged fashionista and entrepreneur. With a mix of boho and glamour, Richie has a style that is east coast cool and California free all at the same time. I have to take my hat off to her, I am a huge fan of both her personal style and her House of Harlow 1960 jewelry. Keep it up Miss Richie!

















No comments:

Post a Comment