Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Reading List

I grew up an avid reader who liked nothing more than to curl up with a good book when it wasn't nice enough to go play outside. I still reading and I have a must-read list about a mile long. My problem? Making the time to read them! I've gotten so caught up with finishing grad school, working, dating and writing Chic | Sparkle that I haven't been devoting much time to just reading a book for pleasure. In honor of a new season I have decided to turn over a new leaf (or new page!) and start making time each night to enjoy a good book. These are the books on my fall reading list.

Paris Hangover by Kirsten Lobe

Sense & Sensibility by Joanna Trollope

Wait for Me! by Deborah Mitford, Duchess of Devonshire

Rutherford Park by Elizabeth Cooke



What's currently on your reading list?


No comments:

Post a Comment