Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hey, Did You Hear...


Happy Saturday! I apologize for the lack of posts the last couple of days. Things at work were a little hectic this week. I will have a belated weekly cocktail post later in the day so do stay tuned for that.

Working in public relations and being obsessed with fashion means that I read a lot of great articles and come across tons of interesting information and news, some of which I think is worth sharing, so each weekend I will be featuring a post called "Hey, Did You Hear..." which will include links to interesting news, ideas and information that I think you will enjoy. I would love to hear your feedback on this so please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion below.

Marc Jacobs is leaving Louis Vuitton!

Want to look back at Marc's work at Louis Vuitton? British Vogue has a lovely gallery.

In case you missed out on Paris Fashion Week, these were the biggest trends.

Guilty Pleasure Alert: House of Versace premieres tonight on Lifetime TV.

Power is the best currency. Find out who is part of The New Establishment.



Top image from Reuters via The Wall Street Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment