Monday, January 26, 2015

Top Picks from the SAG Awards Red Carpet

Okay, all the red carpet images from the SAG Awards red carpet last night and, as much as I hate to say it, I was underwhelmed! I found so many of the dress choices to be just so-so. Not really bad, but definitely not great. 

Despite my SAG red carpet disappointment there were a few dresses that I really liked. These are my top picks from last night. 

Felicity Jones in Balenciaga


Gretchen Mol in Dennis Basso


Reese Witherspoon in Giorgio Armani


Julianne Moore in Givenchy Haute Couture


Viola Davis in Max Mara



Natalie Dormer in Naeem Khan



Julie Bowen in Georges Hobeika


Gwendoline Christie in Giles


Emmy Rossum in Armani Privé


Sara Hyland in Vera Wang


Joanne Froggatt in Honor



No comments:

Post a Comment