Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January Wish List

January Wish List

Crystal Necklace // Blazer // Foundation Brush // Little Black Dress // Leather Tote

I decided to skip my usual December Wish List post because the holiday season is all about buying gifts for others instead of worrying about what things I'd like to buy for myself. Now that I've made it through a whirlwind holiday season, it's time for a fresh wish list.

I never use to believe that expensive hair dryers made a difference with styling but my hair has been nothing but frizz and flyways lately. This Cricket hair dryer is designed to reduce the frizz and up the shine factor. Its gotten amazing reviews and at $99, it's not nearly as expensive as other designer dryers.

New Year's has come and gone but I'm still loving the sparkle. This sequined mini is on sale at J. Crew Factory and it's perfect for a fun night out. Another great piece for a night out is this beautiful pink crystal necklace from BaubleBar. Priced under $50 dollars, this statement necklace is a bargain and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it.

I came across this classic pink blazer when I was creating looks for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday (more on that later this month). It's a great investment piece that can be worn all year round. I'll pair it with skinny trousers, a dressy top and sky high heels for a night out with the girls.

I picked up some new foundation a few week's back but applying it with my hands just isn't doing it. I read that this foundation brush is amazing and worth every penny. Here's hoping!

I've been cleaning out my closet and I'm down to one little black dress at the moment. This LBD from Ted Baker has a beautiful shape and cap sleeves, which is exactly what I want. Another bonus is that the exposed zipper in the back is gold, which I almost always prefer when it comes to zippers, buttons and clothing details. 

I have an old gold and pearl tassel necklace that I bought ages ago and it's definitely seen better days. This one from BaubleBar is the perfect replacement.  

I've got a great collection of classic leather bags that switch between on most days but I'm still looking for a light brown one. I saw the new Emerson collection from Tory Burch and fell in love with this tote because it's exactly the color I want and is a great bag to take back and forth from the office.

My coffee table book favorites are usually related to interior design but I read about A Field Guide to American Houses on another blog and was really intrigued. The design and architecture of a house is just as important as the furniture in the rooms and the paint on the walls, so I'd like to learn more about that this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment