Sunday, August 10, 2014

New Name, New Look

If you're a regular reader of Chic | Sparkle you're probably a little confused right now. I've made some changes to the blog, including a new focus and a brand new name! I started writing this blog about a year and a half ago with a focus on all things lifestyle including fashion, cooking and interior design, but over the last several months Chic | Sparkle has evolved to reflect my true passion which is all things fashion.

I felt it important that the blog mirror my new fashion focus, hence the new name and aesthetic changes. Going forward, Fashionably Chic will feature fashion news, personal styling, shopping, beauty and some lifestyle coverage in the form of reviews.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy Fashionably Chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment