Monday, August 18, 2014

J. Crew Factory Basics for Fall

I had been waiting to check out the new outlets at Assembly Row until more of the stores opened up but I've decided that J. Crew Factory and Brooks Brothers alone is reason enough for a visit. The J. Crew store opened up last week, so on Sunday my sisters and I headed over to scope out the fall clothes.

The store was in full fall fashion mode and I saw so many great items that I would love to add to my closet but I decided to try and hold back a little, as so many things will be discounted even further over Labor Day weekend. In the end, I decided to scoop up some great basics that were already selling out and wouldn't be available come September. 

I'm crazy about the horse sweatshirt because it's perfect for fall weekends when you want to be comfy but look put together. I also snagged a beautiful shirt with black embroidery that will be great for work and play. I had act fast with this one, as it was the only one left in my size. 

I love a good mini skirt, but in order to wear it to work it needs to be a more modest length, and this black one fits the bill. I'll be wearing this with my plethora of DKNY tights in fall colors. I also picked up a couple of new pairs of shoes to replace older ones that have seen better days and need to be retired to the Goodwill. 

J. Crew Factory Basics for Fall


No comments:

Post a Comment