Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's More Fun to Workout in Cute Clothes

Earlier in the week I succeeded in finding myself an attractive (and functional!) pair of gym sneakers, but what are cute sneakers without fun workout clothes to match? 

I'll be the first to admit that I would rather be anywhere but the gym. For me, getting regular exercise is like getting your teeth cleaned, not super fun but absolutely necessary. So, to add some fun to my gym experience, I try to make my workout clothes as fashionable as my everyday looks. It may sound shallow, but everyone feels better when they know they look their best, even if it is just the gym.

If good taste isn't enough of a reason to invest in cute gym clothes, then function certainly is. Regular old t-shirts aren't cut out for sweat absorption and I find that baggy bottoms get's in my way when I'm working out, especially during spinning and circuit training.

OK, I've got my sneakers and my cute outfits. It's time to get my lazy behind to the gym!


Column One: 1 / 2 / 3 // Column Two: 1 / 2 / 3 // Column Three: 1 / 2 / 3
Column Four: 1 / 2 / 3 //  Column Five: 1 / 2

No comments:

Post a Comment