Wednesday, July 30, 2014

On the Hunt for Attractive Gym Shoes

They say you can tell a lot about a person by what shoes they're wearing. Sexy, classy, preppy, chic, sensible, frivolous...a good (or bad) pair of shoes speak volumes. So, what do sneakers say? Most gym goers don't care what their sneakers look like as long as they serve their athletic purpose, but I can't be the only girl out there looking for gym sneakers that are both attractive and functional. 

I held on to a pair of pink Nike's for years because they were the most attractive sneaker I had ever seen. Granted, I rarely worked out then, so it wasn't like I was wearing them out. Now that I make it a point to get to the gym on a regular basis I find myself replacing sneakers as often as I replace a pair of ballet flats (about once a year). 

I am once again on the hunt for a fresh pair of sneakers that meet my style requirements: No ugly colors and no clunky styles. I have a strong affinity for pink, no surprise there, but I also found some styles in blue, purple and black that are both cute and streamlined. 

What do you think?

Attractive Gym Shoes

Column One 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 Column Two 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 Column Three 1 // 2 // 3 // 4


No comments:

Post a Comment