Monday, July 14, 2014

July Wish List

I cannot believe that it's already mid July. Where did the time go? Every summer, right after July 4th,  I get this sinking feeling like summer is almost over, even though there is another six weeks left. Does this happen to anyone else?

Despite the fact that fall clothing has begun to arrive in stores, I'm holding on to my summer wardrobe as long as I can, hence the navy romper and adorable espadrilles. I'm also dying to get my hands on Daisy Goodwin's new book, The Fortune Hunter, which comes out later this month. I loved American Heiress and I need a little historical fiction to hold me over until Downton Abbey comes back.

What's on your wish list this month?



Book: The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin // Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo // Romper: Splendid
Earring: J.Crew // Candle: Orla Kiely // Clutch: Henri Bendel
Shoes: J. Crew // Top: J. Crew // Pillow: Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment