Sunday, February 15, 2015

NYFW Spring 2015: Part Three

We're only halfway through New York Fashion Week and I think I've found my favorite show. Jason Wu's collection, shown on Friday at Spring Studios, was absolutely fantastic. I found the looks to be timeless and elegant without the "ladies who lunch" connotation.

There are some classic, wardrobe-building pieces including beautifully cut coats, slim, high-waisted pants and timeless fur coats and vests. Designer clothes like Wu's aren't inexpensive by any means, but you will most certainly get your money's worth with this collection.

Keep scrolling for my favorite looks from Wu and the rest of the Friday/Saturday shows.

Jason Wu









Kate Spade New York





Sally LaPointe



Rebecca Minkoff



Cushnie et Ochs




Nicole Miller


Monique Lhuillier






Adam Lippes



Jill Stuart


Mara Hoffman



Christian Siriano




Altuzarra




Zimmermann



All images via Style.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment