Monday, February 16, 2015

Dreaming of a Tropical Getaway

Nearly 100 inches of snow has fallen in Boston in the past three weeks and I've just about reached my limit when it comes to shoveling and navigating the slushy city streets. I would give almost anything to flee the city and head for a more tropical climate. Barbados, Puerto Rico, Bermuda...I don't care where as long as it's 80 degrees and sunny.

My friends and family will tell you that I'm terrible about taking time off to relax and recharge, and I'm kicking myself right now for not thinking ahead and planning a winter trip back in the fall. Note to self: Mark you calendar in September to start planning that February vacation.

If I did have the pleasure of jetting out of town for a few warm and sunny days, this is what would be on my packing list. Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Winter Getaway

No comments:

Post a Comment