Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Beauty Review: Tend Skin Liquid


My best friend Jamie turned me on to this product late last year after I complained about post-shave irritation. When used after shaving Tend Skin Liquid helps reduce bumps, redness and irritation and also helps reduce ingrown hairs. 

I can't say enough good things about this product. I found it to be much more effective than other post-shave balms or solutions. I shave almost every day and I apply this after I get out of the shower to my underarm and bikini area and it helps calm my skin and prevents any bumps from popping up.

I will admit that it can sting a little when applied right after shaving but I promise it's worth it. It has alcohol in it so it can also be a little drying, especially in the winter. I just lay on my regular body moisturizer after and I'm good to go. 

At $41 dollars for a 16 oz. bottle, it's not cheap but it's not overly expensive either, especially given the size of the bottle. I use a cotton ball to apply it, so it lasts a decent amount of time. 

I purchase mine from Drugstore.com but it's also available on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment