Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year's Eve Hair & Beauty Ideas

With New Year's Eve just a day away, the party dresses and sparkly pumps are probably already bought,but the hair and makeup still needs to be sorted out. I love the beauty aspect of getting ready to go out on New Year's because it's a fun reason to get all dolled up and rock the big hair, big lashes and hopefully some sparkle.

When I'm working my "party hair," I usually break out the hot rollers and go for big volume with some lose curls, but a fun updo is also a great option because (with the right hairspray and bobby pins) those styles can last you way past midnight, which isn't always the case with my curls. 

These are some fun hair ideas that I have been loving:

Hair Inspiration
NYE Hair Ideas







Whether your going with a bold lip or smoky eyes with some added sparkle, makeup is a great way to amp up your look for a party. 

These are  my top makeup looks for New Year's Eve:
 
Makeup Inspiration
NYE Makeup Ideas

With festive party makeup, I use a mix of my regular everyday, like my Nars blush and L'Oreal powder, and my "big night out" beauty supplies like colorful eyeliner and my bold eyeshadow colors.

These are my go-to makeup products for a night out on New Year's Eve:

Top Products for Party Makeup
New Years Eve Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment