Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Perfect Holiday Party Skirt by SKOT Apparel

Holiday party season is in full swing and it's a lot easier to pull together a festive outfit when you have a go-to staple piece. For some it's a LBD, for others it's a great beaded top. For me, it's The Party Skirt by SKOT Apparel. I discovered this skirt line last year when Krystal Schlegel posted about it on her blog and I loved the idea of one great skirt that comes in several colors and lengths, making it the perfect addition to your party wardrobe.

My favorite skirt option is the short black one that I mix and match with different tops and accessories. I'm all about the glitter and gold this holiday season so I jazzed up the black skirt with a sparkly top and gold accessories.



The Party Skirt comes in a variety of colors and lengths, making it a great evening piece for women of every age and shape. These are my favorite colors and lengths. If any of these go on sale after Christmas, I'm going to try and scoop up another one to wear for New Years Eve.

Additional Options


Pink // Black // Grey // Red // Navy // Silver // Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment