Saturday, December 6, 2014

Keeping Cozy this Winter with Peruvian Connection


On Thursday evening I had the pleasure of attending an event for local Boston bloggers at Peruvian Connection that was hosted by the lovely Kristen Uekermann and Kayte Demont

Peruvian Connection was started in the 70's by mother and daughter Biddy and Annie Hurlbut and currently puts out four collections per year. Originally catalog only, the company now has a thriving e-commerce business plus seven boutiques. 

I had not previously heard of Peruvian Connection but I fell in love upon entering their Newbury Street boutique. Knits, particularly sweater dresses and layering pieces, are my favorite fashion items for the cold weather season because they are beautiful, comfortable and, most importantly, warm. 

The Newbury Street boutique was chocked full of beautiful sweater dresses, wrap coats and layering pieces that can be worn for work and play all winter long. 

These are the items on my holiday wish list:



Cozy Peruvian Connection


Big thank you to Kristen and Kayte for introducing me to Peruvian Connection. I will most definitely be going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment