Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Holiday Cookie Guide Part Three

With Hanukkah starting tonight and Christmas less than a week away, the holiday season is ramping and more cookies are needed! The second half of December is like a mad dash to the finish line and everyone deserves a cookie break.

For Part Three of my Holiday Cookie Guide (See One and Two), I wanted to have a mix of my all time favorites, like Peanut Butter Blossoms, with some new recipes that I'm trying this year, like the Chocolate Powder Puff Cookies (how can I have not thought of that combo!).

I hope you have enjoyed the Holiday Cookie Guide posts. If you read FC regularly, you know that I don't do a ton of posts on cooking and baking, but I have really enjoyed making them, so if you would like to see more recipe round-ups, leave me a note in the comments.

Holiday Cookies Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment