Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The 2014 Neiman Marcus Christmas Book

The Neiman Marcus Christmas Book has arrived! The annual catalog is 190 pages of pure gift heaven and truly should not be missed. I remember perusing the hefty print version as a kid and being amazed by all the fun "treasures" they had available to purchase. My 11 year old self was all about the diamonds and the fur coats, OK, I still like the diamonds and fur coast, but I've since branched out to shoes, bags, housewares and any/all Christmas decorations.


It's never too early to start crossing off the names on your holiday gift list. These are my favorite Neiman Marcus gifts for him, her and home.

 For Her

The entire 2014 Christmas Book can be viewed (and shopped!) on the Neiman Marcus website.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment