Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October Wish List

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I cannot believe that we're halfway through October. I love the fall season and it's going way too fast for me.

I've been on the lookout for a 2015 planner that includes the fall 2014 months and I found this cute one from Kate Spade. I tried to keep all my meetings and appointments on my phone calendar but it's just not the same.

All my sweaters are unpacked and my boots have been re-soled by the cobbler but I'm still eyeing a couple of more fall items. This cashmere scarf is so soft and it's the perfect cold weather red color. I feel like I've been hunting for the perfect high-quality faux fur vest for two years and I think this belted version from Karl Lagerfeld might be it.

I saw these sole society booties Southern Curls & Pearls and fell in love. Great neutral color with a heel I can stand on all day. This cozy J. Crew tunic sweater is just long enough to cover my butt when I'm wearing leggings tucked into riding boots to run errands around town. It sounds silly, but that's my go-to outfit on Saturday mornings.

I haven't switched up my shampoo in a while and I think my frizzed out strands need a change. The weather has been pretty crisp lately but my hair is still frizzing like it's August so I think Living Proof No Frizz is just what I need.

I've been wearing Coco Mademoiselle for several years but I read somewhere last week that Creed Fleurissimo was commissioned for Grace Kelly to wear on her wedding day and was also a favorite of Jackie O. In my mind, that warrants at least a test run. I'll let you know what I think.

October Wish List


No comments:

Post a Comment