Thursday, October 16, 2014

Beauty Review: Darphin Paris Dark Circles Relief and De-puffing Eye Serum

I actually went to my local Blue Mercury store to purchase another eye cream but one of the sales associates steered me toward this Darphin Paris serum, explaining that it's the one eye treatment that all of her customers purchase again and again.I figured it was worth a shot, so I brought it home to try.

I noticed an immediate difference in how puffy my eyes would get in the morning. If I used the serum the night before, I woke up with no bags. If I forgot, I was stuck with puffy eyes until my first cup of tea at my desk.

The consistency is incredibly light so it's perfect to put under makeup. The one caveat is that, because it's a serum, you'll need an eye cream to provide moisture under your eyes. I don't mind the extra step if it means I avoid the morning bags.

The $76 price tag doesn't make it a bargain, but you can't put a price on fresh eyes in the morning.

FYI: This post is shopable! Just click on the red dot for more information on the product and where you can purchase it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment