Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September Wish List

September Wish List

Pink Dress // I'll Drink to That // Skirt // Pumps // Jeans
Boots // Seriously Delish // Blush // Earrings // Dipbrow Pomade

I cannot believe that it's officially fall! Between work and social obligations this his month has been flying by. With the weather in the 60's most days, I've switched over into full fall fashion mode, hence the need for the boots and dark green skirt. J. Crew Factory has a ton of "mini" skirts that are long enough to be work-appropriate when paired with tights and a blazer.

I retired my one pair of black skinny jeans last spring and it's definitely time for a replacement. The jeans paired with a silk tank, black blazer and these lovely leopard print pumps is a good go-to outfit for a casual night out.

I've been seeing the double-earring trend everywhere and I've been thinking about getting a pair for myself. I saw this pearl pair from Bauble Bar featured on Summer Wind, a fashion blog I follow, and I think they're just what I'm looking for. 

Nars blush in Orgasm has been a makeup staple of mine for years, in both powder and cream form, but this liquid-like blush from Perricone MD has me intrigued. I'll make sure to post a review once I've given it a try. 

If you haven't noticed from my past wish lists, I'm a book addict with an endless reading list. I saw Betty Halbreich in Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's and became an instant fan. When I found out she was writing a memoir it immediately went on the top of my to-read list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment