Monday, September 8, 2014

NYFW Spring 2015 Top Looks: Part Five

The shows from yesterday and today gave me a few surprises from designers not even on my radar and lots of favorites from my go-to fashion loves. Per usual, I loved what I saw from Carolina Herrera, Rosie Assoulin, Zac Posen and Diane von Furstenberg.

I found out just this evening that Porsche has a fashion line! The car company? Why? When? Who? It turns out that I was most pleasantly surprised by Juergen Gessler collection. Porsche Design is just as sleek and stylish as it's cousin, the Porsche car. I picked a few of my favorite looks, but head over to Style.com and view the entire collection.

I also discovered Barbara Tfank today, and damn am I glad I did. Her designs are classic and elegant, and made with the most beautiful fabric. She designs clothes that take women back to a time when dressing well really meant something, which I feel is something so many women are missing today. Bravo Barbara!

These are my top looks from the past two days:

Victoria Beckham



DKNY


Giulietta



Tracy Reese



Porsche Design





Diane von Furstenberg







Versus Versace



Brandon Sun


Jonathan Simkhai



Carolina Herrera






Lela Rose









Karen Walker


Donna Karan







Dennis Basso




Zac Posen






Barbara Tfank




Rosie Assoulin






Libertine


Reem Acra





All images via Style.com
























No comments:

Post a Comment