Sunday, September 21, 2014

Inspiring Words on Fashion

I'm busy, I'm tired, I don't care. That's how I've been feeling when it comes to dressing for work and, to tell you the truth, it's starting to piss me off a little. Work has been crazy busy lately and I've been putting fashion on the back burner. I know what you're thinking, "You should put things like dressing cute for work on the back burner. Work trumps fashion." But does it? 

You know the expression "clean house, clean mind?" For me it's "good look, good feeling." When I'm walking around and I know I don't look put together I feel completely off for some reason. It's almost like I'm out of control. When I'm crazy busy at work and need to bring my A-game, the last thing I want to feel is out of control. 

Monday is a new week and as Candy Pratts Price once said, "It's time to get back on those heels." I'm taking today to get inspired, open my closet and prep my outfits for the next five days. By choosing my outfits ahead of time I can get up, get dressed and get to work knowing that I feel good about how I look. 

Before I open the closet and get things rolling, I think a few inspirational words are in order...










No comments:

Post a Comment