Saturday, September 6, 2014

NYFW Spring 2015 Top Looks: Part Two

Day three already?! Fashion Week has been flying for me, but maybe that's just because I've been crazy busy at work this week. The Spring 2015 shows have been a welcome distraction after a long day. 

Before I get to my top looks, I want to take a moment to discuss the revamp of everyone's favorite fashion week hub, Style.com. Yesterday they revealed their new website and, I must say, it's such an upgrade to their previous one. The Fashion Shows section is much better organized than it was previously, with various ways/options to organize all off the reviews and photos, which is key when you're trying to ensure you don't miss anything. If you haven't visited Style.com before, I highly recommend it, particularly for the Fashion Week coverage.

OK, on to my Day Three top picks:

Honor



Tome




Kaelen


Tadashi Shoji





BCBG Max Azria



Joie



Marissa Webb


Tomas Maier




All images via Style.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment