Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hats for Summer?

I love the look of a great hat but I have always been a little bit afraid of them for some reason. I always feel like they don't look quite right on me. I see them on other people and love it and then I try one on myself and think it looks like a costume.

I think it's high time I get over my hat phobia and pick out something stylish that I can wear for the summer. My first instinct was a straw panama hat or fedora because they're light weight and perfect for summer. What do you think? Right now I'm leaning towards the embroidered lemon from Kate Spade because it's so damn cute.


Clockwise from the left
Hat Attack Panama Hat from Barneys Warehouse // Lemon Embroidered Straw Fedora from Kate Spade
Fedora with Soft Muslin Ribbon from Aerie // Classic Straw Panama Hat from Sensi Studio

If you're like me and don't have a clue about finding the right type of hat, I recommend heading over to Who What Wear and reading their post on The Essential Hat Styles For Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment