Sunday, November 16, 2014

November Wish List

I looked at the calendar today and freaked out when I realized that Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away. The Thanksgiving holiday doesn't make me nervous but knowing that Christmas is right around the corner definitely does. Some people are nearly done with their holiday shopping and I haven't even started. I'm tempted to go online, spend a few hours and knock out my shopping list in one swoop. Is anyone else avoiding the mall this gift buying season?

Work has been great lately but crazy busy as well. Unfortunately, that meant Fashionably Chic had to take a back seat over the last few weeks, so I apologize for the lack of posts. I'm hoping tonight's November Wish List post will be the start of a full week of content. Fingers crossed!!

November Wish List


I logged onto Pinterest and I found so many great wish list items I had forgotten about. The starburst earrings from BaubleBar are such a good deal and are perfect for the holidays. I was searching around earlier this week for some gloves and I can't find any of my leather pairs for some reason. I saw these monogrammed ones featured on Summer Wind and I loved the green pair. They would also go nicely with this glam alpaca cape. What I love about this one is that I can wear it out as an alternative to a jacket or throw it on at the office when I get cold (I always do).

My sister Emma scored an amazing Tory Burch cross body bag in green from Nordstrom Rack and I am absolutely in love with it. I don't think it's still available, but this one is pretty damn close, which is good enough for me. 

What isn't good enough for me is my current skincare routine. My skin is not loving the heat inside my house and I have had to change out some products. I've just started using a new body moisturizer, which has been helping, and I'm looking to add in this sea salt scrub. It got amazing reviews and you can't beat the price. 

Valentino's At the Emperor's Table has been on my Amazon wish list forever and I now it's finally available for purchase. If I don't snatch it up this month, I may ask for it for Christmas. I discovered Diane von Furstenberg's book through her new reality show on E!. I'm not crazy about the show contestants, but I think Diane is an amazing role model for any woman trying to make it in fashion.

If anyone has read either of the new books by Diane and Valentino, I would love to get your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment