Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Aritzia: Who Are They and Why You Should Be Shopping There

I learned about Arizia, a very popular Canadian boutique chain, in an article from the lovely team at Fashionista. I had never heard of them before, but they actually have 15 U.S. stores plus a stateside website. How have I never heard of them?

It turns out that most American shoppers are completely unfamiliar with the boutique despite it being incredibly popular in it's native Canada and having a U.S. retail presence. The company features merchandise from it's own internal brands along with items from popular mainstream brands like Citizens of Humanity, J Brand and Mackage.

Curious about a fashion company that I had never heard of, I poked around their U.S. website (they don't have a store in Boston) and I found what they offered, from both internal and external brands, to be pretty great. These are some of the items I liked the most.

Arizia
According to CEO Brian Hills, "Our proposition is pretty simple," says CEO Brian Hill. "We offer beautifully designed clothes that are on-trend, high quality, and of good value." I haven't ordered anything from them, so I cannot attest to quality level, but I do agree that they do an excellent job in providing fashionable, of-the-moment clothing and accessories at a very decent price point. They also have a great designer denim collection. 

If you're interested in checking out Aritzia, I recommend heading over to their website ASAP, as their Black Friday sale has just kicked off with up to 60% off everything they have. This sale is also happening at their retail stores. 

If you have ever shopped Aritzia, I would love to hear your thoughts about them, particularly the quality of their products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment