Monday, December 16, 2013

Stocking Stuffers

For the Ladies

Dior Nail Polish

Nail polish and tools are always great for stocking stuffers


St. Ives Apricot Scrub

My Mom gave me this in my stocking as a teenager


Burt's Bees Lip Products

Still my lip balm of choice


Hanky Panky Low Rise Thong Set

Pairs in fun colors are great options to give your sisters



Every girl can use a pair of tights for the winter


Kate Spade Polka Dot Socks

Fun sock are a stocking stuffer staple



Small makeup sets in pretty colors are nice to recieve


For the Gents


Men could always use a good moisturizer, especially if they shave daily


Lemon Essential Oil Shaving Cream

Speaking of shaving...



No man can have too many pairs of socks


Gourmet Chocolate Bars

My Dad is a big fan of receiving chocolate in his stocking


Small bottles of spirits

A bottle of their favorite spirit is always a nice gesture



These are always handy to have



No comments:

Post a Comment