Monday, November 4, 2013

Style Icon: JFK


The fiftieth anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy is this month and it's quite clear that many of us are still fascinated by JFK, I know I am. From what I read and researched, he was as magnetic and engaging as any man ever was and I think that is a big part of why so many people are still drawn to him, 50 years after his death.

Along with his magnetism, wit and intelligence, JFK had quite the style. I would even venture to say that he is probably the best dressed president we've ever had (President Obama being a very close second). His style was easy, never forced and he looked as comfortable in white tie and tails as he did in khaki pants and boat shoes. Fifty years on the boys are still taking style cues from JFK, and it's easy to see why.
















1 comment:

  1. Great choices, Elizabeth.
    Michael Dowding

    ReplyDelete