Saturday, November 30, 2013

NET-A-PORTER End of Season Sale

Along with the Black Friday deals we have the added bonus of the fantastic NET-A-PORTER end of season sale event where fashion fans can snag their favorite designer goods for up to 50% off.

I am a huge fan of shopping the sales (how the hell else am I going to afford designer clothes?), but there are a few things that I like to keep in mind while I shop, because if I don't, I may end up with serious sale remorse.

Would I pay full price for this?

If you don't like it enough to pay full price for it, don't buy it. Something being a great deal isn't enough to warrant a purchase.

What do I own that will go with this?

Sometimes I come across a piece of clothing that is truly amazing, but as much as I love it,  it doesn't go with anything that I already own. If you can't build an outfit around the item on sale, it will most likely just sit in your closet.

Is it in season?

 It's difficult to pass up something you love just because it's out of season, but most of those "perfect for next summer" pieces go into the closet and then are promptly forgotten about. Instead, try and focus on buying items that you can wear right now. If you scroll down and see my top picks from the sale, you'll notice that I chose pieces that I can wear over the next several months or pieces that can be worn all year long.

OK, onto the fashion! These are my favorite items from the sale.

Clothing

J Brand Tabitha Coated Skinny Jeans

MICHAEL Michael Kors Knot-effect Dress

Karl Largerfeld Faux Fur Vest

Each X Other Velvet Tuxedo Pants

Temperley London Verita Beaded Sweater

Shoes

Jimmy Choo Dart Boot

MICHAEL Michael Kors York Bootie

Charles Philip Shanghai Tassled Wool Slippers

Bruno Magli Halki Velvet Pump

Sophia Webster Lola Pump

Accessories

Karl Lagerfeld Printed Wool Scarf



Reed Krakoff Fighter Bowling Bag


Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment