Sunday, November 10, 2013

November Wish List

As you can tell from my November wish list, I am in full-on fall mode, in both the fashion and domestic sense.

For the Closet

Plaid is the perfect fall pattern and I am loving this infinity scarf from Nordstrom. It comes in green, too! I only have a couple of Stella & Dot pieces but when my friend Nicole showed me this necklace, I fell in love with it. A couple of years ago it seemed like I owned 10 sweater dresses and somehow I now have none. When you work in a business-casual environment like I do, the sweater dress and tights combo is perfect for keeping warm at this office during the winter months, and this dress fits the bill perfectly.

Tildon Plaid Infinity Scarf from Nordstrom 

Tempest Necklace from Stella & Dot

V-neck Sweater Dress from Lauren Ralph Lauren

For the Home

There is just a few weeks until Thanksgiving and the votive holder, casserole dish and salt and pepper shaker set would be a welcome addition to my table.


Turkey Salt and Pepper Shaker Set from Sur La Table

Pumpkin Covered Casserole Dish from Crate & Barrel

Champagne Votive from Wayfair


No comments:

Post a Comment