Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Chic | Sparkle

Several months ago, I started a lifestyle blog as a project for a New Media class that I took during my last semester of graduate school. I loved the blog and enjoyed the project immensely, but I have decided, in the spirit of the upcoming new year and the start of a new chapter in my life, to start a new blog that focuses on the things I love most:

Fashion

Food

Entertaining


Interior Design

 All things Chic...

...And anything with a touch of Sparkle
Chic | Sparkle is a blog where you can find ideas and inspiration on an array of lifestyle topics including high fashion, shopping, cooking, baking, entertaining, interior design, domestic tips & tricks, and all things stylish. 

Thanks for reading and please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment