Wednesday, December 26, 2012

After Christmas Sales


As a kid, my favorite thing about Christmas was presents. Now one of my favorite things about Christmas is the after Christmas sales!

Every year, on December 26, I am up at dawn to get to the mall at 7AM in order to be on of the first people in the door. It isn't that I am worried about all the good stuff getting taken. I just hate picking through everything when it is a jumbled mess. By noon, every store looks like they have been ransacked. 

I plan on checking out some specific stores, because I don't have the time or the patience to visit all of them. This is what is on my must-see list:


If I have time I will check out a few more if they look good. I am also going to do some online shopping at Ralph Lauren. I don't know why, but I always have great luck with their online sales.

I haven't seen any great deals in my in-box yet, but I will be posting them below as they come in.

Sales Worth Checking Out

Rue La La Warehouse Sale
Up to 50% off at the Semi-Annual Brooks Brothers Sale
An Extra 20% all Sale & Clearance Items at Lord & Taylor
An Extra 25% Off all Sale Styles Online at Ralph Lauren
An Extra 30% Off all Sale Items at Banana Republic, in Store & Online
An Extra 30% Off Sale Items at J. Crew
An Extra 30% Off all Sales Items at Gap
The End-of-Season Sale at ShopBop
Up to 60% Off at CUSP, In Store & Online
Sale and Clearance Event at Bloomingdales
An Extra 25% Off all Sale Items at Tory Burch

Happy New Year and Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment