Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's Eve Beauty Inspiration


New Year's Eve is the night to pull out all the stops. Anytime you go out for a party, its always good to glam things up, but on NYE, the glam beauty regime goes into overdrive. For me, this means getting out my gold glitter, fake lashes, and my old school hot rollers (these are the best!).

New Year's Eve is a night to sparkle, not to swipe on some mascara and head out the door, so I decided to cruise Pinterest for some beauty inspiration. Below are the pictures that caught my eye.

Makeup

Classic, smoky eye

If heavy eye makeup isn't your thing, a bright lipstick is always festive

Old school glamour makeup

Smoky eye with glitter for added sparkle


Hello big lashes

A more natural look, but still very glam

Hair

Loving these curls

Great for a more formal party

A fun, retro 60's style

Deep part with the hair to one side

Messy, casual up do

Nails

Gold sparkle

Silver french

Black tips with blue sparkle

Classic red with a touch of sparkle


It's the last big party of the year ladies. 
My only advice is GO BIG or GO HOME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment