Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May Wish List





May Wish List

Nude Sandals // Pink Nail Polish // Striped Skirt
Eye Primer // Sunglasses // Shirt Dress
Monogrammed Clutch // Swim Suit // Mini Skirt
Navy Embroidered Dress // Bow Hair Tie // Platform Sandals

Where has the spring gone? I blinked and this weekend is Memorial Day! Things have been a little hectic in my world because I'm moving into a new apartment next month. I feel like I've spent the last few weeks doing nothing but organizing, sorting and looking at new furniture. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm sick of all the shopping (or maybe it's just spending all the money that sucks). Stay tuned later this week for a post on some of my design ideas for the new space.

Now that the warmer weather is (mostly) here to stay, I find myself wanting to ditch the pants for skirts and dresses. These options are great because I dress the up and down for both work and play. 

Speaking of warmer weather...as the heat rises my desire to blow dry my hair plummets so on the warmest days I opt to pull my wet hair back in a tight bun. A delicate, decorate elastic is nice change from my usual plain black ones.

I discovered the Le Specs brand on NET-A-PORTER and they have a ton of designer-style sunglasses for $70 or less. If you're a person prone to breaking the fancy designer sunglasses, this brand is a much more economical (but still stylish) option for you.

I don't know what my problem is lately but I cannot seem to avoid creasing my under eye concealer. Once I start smiling it's crack, crack, crack. It kills me because it looks like I have crows feet when I don't, and I'd like to avoid that as long as I can. This Benefit primer is designed to keep both your concealer and eyeshadow from creasing, so I figure it can't hurt to try. 

As I've gotten older (I'm 29) my tolerance for sky scraper heels has diminished significantly. I admire anyone who can tolerate the pain of five inch heels but I think those days are gone for me. I recently dropped off a ton of heels at my local Goodwill donation center and it's time to find some replacements. I love these neutral heels from Vince Camuto and cute but comfy platforms from Tory Burch.

Beach season starts this weekend, but I am still in serious need of some swim suits. I love this red one piece from Melissa Odabash.


No comments:

Post a Comment