Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring/Summer Steals from J. Crew Factory

J. Crew Factory Spring Fashion

Shorts // Cardigan // Dress // Top

On my way home from work on Friday I stopped at my local J. Crew Factory to finally start my spring/summer shopping. I did a major closet clean out last fall and donated about half of my warm weather clothes that either no longer fit or I simply didn't like. That's all well and good but now that it's March and I'm starting to switch out my winter clothes for spring stuff, I realized how little I had.

I walked into the store determined not to come out with anything black or grey. I adore black clothing and will never give it up, but I really could use more color in my wardrobe for spring.  I ended up leaving with two pairs of perfectly fitted shorts (they come in a bunch of colors) that I can dress up or down, a classic navy cardigan (also in tons of colors), a super comfy dress in my favorite shade of green and a simple sleeveless top to tuck into skirts and cropped pants for work.

My Factory trip is just the first of many on my quest for new spring/summer clothes. I'll keep you posted on the rest of my finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment