Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March Wish List

It still feels like winter here in Boston but I am in full-on spring mode when it comes to my current fashion wish list. I saw these dresses from Lilly Pulitzer and Sail to Sable on a blog that I follow and they are perfect for work and play once the weather warms up. Until then, I will keep pairing my daily outfits with a light scarf, like this one, that I can wear during the winter-spring transition. Another key transition piece on my list is this classic trench as my current one has seen better days.

I saw this Kenneth Jay Lane necklace a while back and the gold disks reminded me of the ones on Elizabeth Taylor's famous charm bracelet, which I love. I also fell in love with these great Warby Parker sunglasses that I first spotted on Sarah Vickers of Classy Girls Wear Pearls.

Beige and cream accessories are always good neutral options for spring but this pink cross-body bag and these Ferragamo flats will also pair well with my spring clothes.

I have a closet full of blazers but I can only think of one that is suitable for warm weather. This linen one from Boden is perfect for spring/summer and also comes in white, navy and raspberry. I also need some tops that I can wear both in and out of the office. The first one on my to-buy list is this one from Madewell.

March wish list


No comments:

Post a Comment