Saturday, September 7, 2013

Snacks & Treats to Kick Off Football Season


I know that football season officially started on Thursday night, but since my Patriots don't play until tomorrow afternoon the season hasn't really started for me yet. Obviously the most important part of watching the game is your favorite team winning, but next on the list is definitely the food. 

I will admit that I have not always been a fan of typical game day snacks like greasy wings or chili-cheese and nacho chips. That being said, I think there are plenty of tasty options available that will satisfy both the beer can-crushing men and the football-loving ladies. Below are some easy recipes that everyone will enjoy.

Spicy Pretzels via Food.com

Spinach, Artichoke and Blue Cheese Pizza via Half Baked Harvest

Baked Zucchini Sticks with Sweet Onion Dip via King Arthur Flour

Brie Dip via Spoon Fork Bacon

Coconut Chicken Strips with Honey-Mango Dipping Sauce via The Cozy Apron

Fudge Brownies with Peanut Butter Chips via Sally's Baking Addiction

Pumpkin Football Cakes via Better Homes & Garden's


So who are you rooting for on Sunday?




No comments:

Post a Comment