Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Is It Fall Yet?


Signs that fall has arrived The Halloween displays at my local Home Goods, the introduction of the pumpkin everything menus at Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks and the scary mob of college students at Target over the weekend.

Signs that fall has not arrived - The trees in my neighborhood are as green as can be, there is a distinct lack of Cortland apples at the grocery store, (please come soon, I want apple pie!) and the fact that I broke a sweat walking from my car to the office yesterday morning.

Fall is my favorite time of year, party because of the yummy food and most definitely because of the fashion! This is what I am looking forward to the most this season:

My Mom's Homemade Apple Pie
Wearing my Favorite DKNY Tights
Celebrating Three Family Birthdays in October
Attending a Friends Thanksgiving
Breaking Out my Favorite Boots and Booties
Football on Sunday's (Go Patriots!)

So, what are you looking forward to this fall?



Blogger Note: Beautiful Image at the Beginning of the Post is from Micky via Flikr Creative Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment