Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Wish List

Well, hello May!

I cannot believe how fast the spring is flying! Between work and social commitments, I don't even know where March and April went. From the looks of my calendar, the rest of spring will be just as busy.

I have two weddings, a shower and a bachelorette trip to Nantucket coming up and this month's wish list most definitely reflects my packing and event needs. Nothing says Nantucket like a wicker handbag!

I also found a few bits and bobs for house. All that blue and white vase needs is some gorgeous blue hydrangeas. The gold and white vase is a lovely find from T.J. Maxx that I could display just by itself. I also spotted this adorable silverware caddy that is perfect for outdoor summer entertaining. Now all I need is the grill!

May Wish List
Add caption

Shop My May Wish List

No comments:

Post a Comment