Monday, November 9, 2015

November Wish List

Hello November! I can't believe we're just a few weeks away from Thanksgiving. My favorite season is going way too fast. I wonder if that's why my November wish list has a holiday feel to it? Keep scrolling to see what I mean.



With holiday party season around the corner, there will be late nights and early mornings, hence the need for the eye gels and recovery serum. Another holiday beauty must have is hairspray. I like a product that holds my style but without the crunchiness that occurs with most hairspray. We'll see if this Shu Uemura hairspray is worth the hefty price.

Speaking of holiday season, I have found some great jewelry items to incorporate into my party outfit rotation. Big earrings is an easy way to go from casual to dressy without much effort. I don't generally wear brooches but I love this one from BaubleBar. Maybe I can wear it in my hair. I also love this embellished top from Needle & Thread. You can pair it with jeans or black pants/skirt for a casual but festive holiday party look.

I am not ready to break out my holiday decorations (never before Thanksgiving people) but I am chomping at the bit to start lighting my favorite holiday candle. The smell of this Frasier Fir candle is as close to a real Christmas tree as you can get.

As the weather starts to really cool down, my go-to work outfit is boots, tights and dresses. I love this suede boot from Sam Edelman and midi dress from Topshop. If I'm not in and dress, I am bundled up in a cozy sweater. This style from Tory Burch is the perfect length for me.

I've got a dozen pairs of black shoes but no red ones. I need to right this wrong immediately with these tassel pumps from Topshop. And since the holiday season is approaching, how about something green too. Love this forest green tote from Tory Burch.

What's on your wish list this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment