Monday, October 12, 2015

In Love With...Oxblood

Hello again! If you hadn't noticed, I took a bit of a blogger break this month. Lately, I've been feeling a bit uninspired and creating posts seemed more like a chore than a pleasure. After a few week hiatus and some soul searching, I decided to come back to blogging, even if it's only just a few times per week.

I have been obsessed with fashion since I was a young girl and Fashionably Chic is my creative outlet for that love, hence my desire to get back to blogging regularly.

New start, new post? Yes! In Love With... will hopefully become a regular posting here on FC where I can share whatever my current obsession is that week, be it fashion, beauty or lifestyle related.

This week it's all about the blood, oxblood that is. Every few years, the oxblood shade (burgundy really) is the must-have color that season, but let's be honest, does this deep red really ever go out of style? Nope!

It's the perfect shade for the fall and winter and complements beautifully the various shades of black, grey and camel that make up my cold weather wardrobe.

These are my favorite oxblood items to add to my closet and vanity drawers.


No comments:

Post a Comment