Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August Wish List




There are still four weeks of summer left but I am officially in fall fashion mode! I'm still happily wearing my sundresses and Jack Rogers sandals but the only shopping I plan to do in August is for the upcoming fall season.

It wouldn't be fall without a pair of riding boots. I love this classic brown pair from Tory Burch because I can count on wearing these for many seasons to come. I also love a great flat shoe to wear two and from the office and these two suede pairs in pretty jewel tones are perfect for the changing season.

I have a couple of great wool coats reserved for the winter but I am short on fall coats after a big closet clean out in the spring. This windowpane check one from Tory Burch would make a great addition to my closet.

I have a red silk top that I always get such nice comments on, so when I saw this sweater in the shame shade, I immediately added it to my wish list. The mix of silk and cashmere makes for a light sweater that is perfect for early fall. Another early fall favorite is this dress from Peruvian Connection that I can pair with tights when the weather gets cooler.

I have a go-to pair of skinny black pants that I wear with everything and they are starting to look a little worn. These similar pants from Theory would be a good replacement.

During the warmer months, I usually go lighter on the makeup but I am definitely bring back the red lip for fall. I am crazy for the old school lipstick collection from Bésame Cosmetics, and I'm hoping this shade of red is the one for me. An old school lipstick shade deserves an old school accessory to match. This black and white bag with a retro feel from Kate Spade is absolutely fabulous.

Last, but certainly not the least, are these wish list dream earring from David Yurman. I love his cable bracelets but I think I'll get much more use out of these classic earrings.

What's on your fall fashion wish list?


No comments:

Post a Comment