Friday, July 24, 2015

Pins for Thought 1.3

Love this salad for a summer get together. May add some pasta to make it more substantial. 

My most popular pin from last week. Who can say no to French street style?

I have always used liquid and gel facial cleansers but I have heard to most amazing things about this cleansing bar from Erno Laszlo.

All I've been eating when I go out for dinner has been seafood. I would love to try and recreate some of my favorite dishes at home. I may start with this one from Celebrate Magazine. 

My favorite look from the Red Carpet this week: Fan Bingbing In Ralph & Russo 
 
Super easy updo that even a klutz like me can manage.

These blueberry cupcakes have zucchini in them so they're healthier than regular cupcakes, right? 

For more Pinspiration, check out my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment